Buccal fat removal a good idea? (Photo)

Hello, I recently had a consultation with a very experienced cosmetic surgeon. We agreed I would benefit from a chin implant and neck liposuction to address my concerns over that area. I'm also unhappy with my cheeks. They are very full but I feel they make my face look 'heavy' and I feel like I have these fat pouches on my cheeks, almost like a baby has. Would I benefit from Buccal Fat removal to help define and contour this area along with neck lipo and chin implant? I'm am 35 years old.

Buccal fat removal a good idea? =yes if you would like to address the lower anterior face fullness #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

Buccal fat removal is a procedure that helps to address the fullness of the lower anterior face. This helps to correct the heaviness of the lower face. However, when evaluating  a male patient for buccal fat pad, it is important to evaluate the cheek bone structure. If the cheek bones are not well defined, the skin of the face tends to sag and therefore creating fullness of the lower face. Therefore if cheek bones are not well defined, buccal fat pad removal alone will NOT deliver the result the patients usually want (I wrote a blog post explaining that in my website : "The Myth That Buccal Fat Removal Can Make You Look Older"). Therefore cheek augmentatio/enhancement with either fillers or implants is usually required to achieve a chiseled look even in young patients ( see the before and afters of buccal fat pad in men -with cheek enhancement- in my photo section of my real self profile)

Patients interested in buccal fat pad removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face