Bruise Mark left after Lip Filler. Filorga Filler used! Any suggestions?

had 1ml of filler no probs or bruising. Wasn't quite enough for top lip, the lady suggested I came back for 0.5 topup the next week. Did this on a friday & was happy with it I still am. I woke up on the sunday with a bruise above the right side of my lip. Purple colour bruise went but It's been 1.5 months & I'm left with a shadow where the bruise was, can be seen in Day/certain light. Won't cover with derma blend. What can it be? Will it go with more time? Anything I can use to help? Thanks.

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

I suggest posting pictures and seeing an expert in fillers and injectables.  There are many options.  Best, Dr. Emer.