Breasts uplift with small implants? (Photos)

Hi I am not happy with my breasts they are empty on the top and I don't like their shape either . I was thinking about the up lift and small implants as I don't want to go bigger I am quiet happy with their size . I am quiet active in the gym I do weight lifting . What would you suggest in order to get nice firm breasts again . Thank you

Breast options

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures.  I think you are an excellent candidate for both a lift and a small implant.  Please seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon.  

Breast lift with or without implants

Thank you for your question.  You appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift with or without a small implant.  The addition of the implant will increase your volume to some degree but will also provide more upper pole fullness than a lift alone.  Hope this helps.  I recommend consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Breast lift with implant

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast lift and a small implant.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breasts uplift with small implants?

Thanks for your photographs and question.  The combination of a full uplift with small to modest sized breast implants will probably give you the best solution to your concerns.  Keep in mind that adding any implant or even fat increases breast volume but most patients except a modest increase in size for the benefit of enhance fullness and shaping.  Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon whom you find if you a sense of confidence and discuss all options as well as the healing course and the longevity of breast implants.  Make sure that you see before-and-after photographs that you find pleasing.  It is also important to be realistic because excessively round firm breasts usually relax over time despite our best efforts and your healing.

Good luck and enjoy your results.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breasts uplift with small implants

I do think a breast lift with an implant is a wise choice. As to the size of the implant, it depends on your measurements but I would guess somewhere around 275cc if you do not want to go much bigger than you are at the present time.

Julio Garcia, MD

Lift w/ or w/o implants

Thanks for your question and the photos. You are a good candidate for a breast lift. The implant provides a little more fullness for the upper pole in particular. You might also consider adding some fat in lieu of the implant if you don't want more volume. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area that is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Breast lift options

You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with small implants.  This will help to reshape and reposition your breasts and the implants will help to restore lost volume.  Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Breast Lift with Implants

Thank you for your question. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift with implants or fat transfer. If you desire more upper pole fullness, I recommend a small implant or fat injection. A breast lift will reshape your breasts, but in order to get fullness in the top part, you will probably need either implants or fast transfer. You'll need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. Breast of luck! 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Lift and fat

If you are ok with your breast size and wish to be fuller on the top and higher, than breast and fat grafting is a good option. Please see the link

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Lift without implants

You answered your own question.  Since you are happy with your size, but unhappy with the shape, you are a great candidate for a breast lift. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD