Do my breasts look weird or do my implants look correct? Is anything or any bra that could help stop them from dropping? (Photo)

After 6 months from my surfery of round silicone 425cc and 450 cc my breast are different and one is dropping way too much. They don't look good. Shall I change my implants for smaller? I dont think I will get the fake look anyways.. I dont know if I could do anything without surgery to stop them dropping and keep them up. Also I have awful strech marks and i don't know if there is any treatment besides bio oil. Thank you soooo much for all your help.

Do my breasts look weird or do my implants look correct? Is anything or any bra that could help stop them from dropping?

I appreciate your question.

I would definitely recommend speaking with your plastic surgeon since you are not happy with your results.  The two of you can make a plan how to best move forward at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast  surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Results

I am so sorry that you are unhappy with your results. Definitely schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Smaller implants alone probably won't be enough. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Your breasts look augmented

but why do you ask?  What did you want out of this procedure?  If just larger to the size you are, then you have that.  If your implant is truly settling, you will need to support it 24/7 if you want to minimize the descent.  You had nice breasts before you started... if you wanted to go back to that but now equal, you could have fat grafting to your smaller side.  Removal of your implants may allow you tissues to shrink but if they do not, a lift of some sort will be needed to restore perky.  Before embarking on revisions, you need to determine just what you want in terms of size and perkiness and until you do that, you should not have anymore procedures.

Curtis Wong, MD

I am sorry that you are having the problems that you have. Smaller implants alone will probably not correct everything going on with your breast-the excessive size, bottoming out and the stretching of your skin.
You will probably need smaller implants with internal suturing and support to tighten the implant pockets, and possibly a lift to correct all of the problems. Consult with your surgeon and/or get another opinion before proceeding with surgery.

6 months post op

Your implants appear too wide for your chest and are projecting out to the side and down. Best to follow up with your operating surgeon to discuss how best to gorrect this. Good luck!! 

Long distance between nipple and fold

In your preoperative photo, I see a long distance between the nipple and the breast fold.  This is not a bad thing but may lead to higher likelihood of bottoming out.  Using a textured implant or Inspira implants may help.  Your present situation is relatively straight forward to improve so go talk to your surgeon.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS