Had breast implant extraction and an uplift in Belgium. Back in London and I'm not sure where to get my stitches removed

Breast uplift and suture removal.

Many plastic surgeons will use absorbable (dissolving) sutures in their breast surgery so there are not normally any sutures to remove.  Contact the clinic where you had surgery for your follow up requirements in case there are.  Usually most patients will require a wound check at approximately one week post surgery.  Best wishes.

Hull Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. You can call the plastic surgeons office in Belgium and ask if they have a colleague in London that might be able to assist you. Another alternative is to call a plastic surgeon in your area and ask if they are willing to accept you as a patient during your convalescence and for suture removal.

Suture removal

You can likely have your family doctor remove them or call a plastic surgeon near you and see if he/she will do it. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX