Did my Breast Implant bottom out? What's wrong with it? It looks even worse when I flex my muscle. (photos)

I had my implants done end of july 2016. I had 325cc unders muscle. After 6 weeks I started seeing weird shape to my left boob. It gets worse when I flex my muscle. Do I have double bubble? What's wrong with it?

Double bubble, bottomed out implant

Yes, your implant has bottomed out and you have a double bubble deformity. This can usually be fixed with sutures rather than needing internal structural support materials (ie ADMs). This needs to be done by a very experienced plastic surgeon for the highest success rate.

Bottoming out

Hi. Yes, unfortunately your left implant has bottomed out.  I would suggest that you talk to your plastic surgeon about suture reinforcement and tightening of the implant pocket.  You need to have this done by someone with experience to increase your chances of a successful result.  Good luck!

Jonathan Heistein, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Pocket revision

The support for the left breast has been disrupted and will require surgical repair. I agree with Dr. Rand that you only need suture repair and opening the pocket superiorly. Please see the link

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon