Is it possible to have a 23 inch waist after a Brazilian butt lift if my waist is 30 inch pre op?

Is it possible to have a 23 inch waist after a brazilian butt lift if my waist is 30 inch pre op?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of reduction and enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is possible only if you actually have a 23 inch waist hiding underneath excess fat and that is why you have a 30 inch waist. We can only liposuction the excess fat leaving you with the waist size that god gave you. Every patient has a different bone structure and therefore not everyone can have a certain size waist even with liposuction.

This will depend upon your underlying anatomy and the skill of the surgeon.

Waist size and BBL

It's unlikely to reduce your waist size (circumference) by seven inches unless your bony anatomy is actually that small. What's more important is the waist-to-hip ratio. This can always be improved by removing fat from your waist and adding fat to the hip area. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more information.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

Waist size and BBL

Best wishes,Dr.Bruno