Botox and eyebrows lift. When will the botox wear off? (Photo)

My eyebrow So because I don't want to look like that I did ask eye brows lift. the 1 picture is me before this happen. There I'm gonna be able to raise my expression like on this 1 photo. Whenever the botox wear off with eyebrow lift ? I did the botox 9 weeks a go I seen the wrinkles at side raising and bit on middle but a bit comeback but I still can't have expression. with forehead in middle it's because the botox still not all way or the eye brows lift does t gonna let me ? Thanks

Botox

Thank you for your question danieloportuga. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. Most people enjoy the results of their Botox treatment for 3-4 months. At that time a maintenance treatment is recommended. 

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Botox

Your botox should wear off in 3-4 months. If you feel that you want more muscle movement, you request your injector to use less units and your next treatment.

Botox

Hi,

It takes 3-4 months for the botox to wear off.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Botox duration

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Botox takes 3-4 months to wear off. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Botox

Hello and thank you for your question.

Typically Botox wears off in about 3-4 months and you should see a gradual return of muscle activity in the treated area. How long the product lasts will depend on the individual's muscle tone, area treated, and number of units used. Discuss your concerns with your injector prior to the next treatment for a less paralyzed result.

Hope this helps

Botox

Botox classically lasts about 3-4 months. You will notice the Botox wearing off at about 3 months so any negative effects that you don't like will reverse themselves. Be sure to communicate this with your doctor to prevent redoing this in future. 

Roni Munk, MD
Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon

Muscle Movement after Botox--Thermage/Venus Legacy to soften

Botox takes 3-4 months to wear off. In the meantime, Thermage/Venus Legacy treatments may be able to soften this some. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Botox

Botox typically "wears off" in 3-4 months. Talk to you injector and explain your concerns. This may help guide them in your next session.

Kiran Polavarapu, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Botox and duration

Botox is a medication injected into target muscles to selectively weaken them for fewer/softer wrinkles.

This medication typically lasts 3 months. The muscles will return to their normal function and you can start agin. This is a nice safety feature of neuromodulators like Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin.  Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon