Boils after FUE on the extraction area. Any suggestions?

I had FUE 11 weeks ago. For about the last 4 weeks I have had numerous boils and pimples all over the back of my head and mainly around the neck line. They occasionally burst and are filled with watery puss. I have taken two courses of antibiotics (ethromycin) and then Flucloxaxillin. Nothing has helped. A swab has now confirmed there is no bacterial infection. Please advise if this is a usual complication?

If you have "numerous boils" and "pus" it would be wise to contact your doctor. Treating yourself and trying to

If you have "numerous boils" and "pus" it would be wise to contact your doctor.  Treating yourself and trying to find answers on the Internet would not be recommended. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Boils in donor area where FUE was done

boils seen in donor area where FUE was done reflect residual hairs or buried FUE grafts after a hair transplant. They can be annoying. Ask your surgeon how to manage these

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon