My body fat is 37.10% am i good candidate for Brazilin butt lift

So my body fat is 37.10% which is high! And bmi is just over 25% im 5ft 2 and weigh 133 lbs. am i a perfect candidate for a Brazilian butt lift as my body fat is 37.10% ? Also if i get taken out 5 litles of fat which i heard is the maximum around what estimate body fat would i be left with in my body after surgery?

I wish it were that easy. Unfortunately, we cannot give you specific numbers for the questions that you are asking. From your BMI, it sounds like you will have enough fat for the transfer, but we are all shaped differently. Many different things go into the final outcome: 1) how much excess fat you have in the areas that are liposuctoined during the surgery  2) How much volume is injected to the butt and hips (if all the fat taken out is injected back in, then you would theoretically have the same body fat) 3) How much of the fat volume actually survives. It sounds like you are looking for pretty specific results. I recommend that you find a few board certified plastic surgeons that do this procedure routinely and have a consultation.

My body fat is 37.10% am i good candidate for Brazilin butt lift = it depends on your BMI #bbl #brazilianbuttlift

The Brazilian butt lift is a plastic surgery procedure that involves transferring fat from other parts  of the body to the hips and butt area. In order for a patient to be candidate, she needs to have enough fat to be harvested. This is usually associated with the BMI.The more fat deposits the patenting her body the better candidate she is (except obese patients). The reason is that not all the fat harvested during the procedure can be used for transfer. Just about 1/2 of the fat that is being harvested can be used for the transfer, and of that up 1/2 end up "Taking" after the procedure". Therefore, if a patient is too skinny, she is not candidate for the procedure. 

John Mesa, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Candidacy for BBL

Hello and thank you for your question.With respect to Brazilian Butt lift, the point is that your silhouette would
be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, lower
back, etc. Regardless, by slimming the contour of your waist and flanks
with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will
allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your
buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight
waist and perkier/projecting buttocks.Remember that liposuction is not a weight loss procedure.  Also, greater than 5L of fat can be suctioned in some people, but it is recommended in most states that such patients be monitored closely and be admitted overnight to ensure no anesthetic complications or cardiopulmonary problems from massive fluid shifts. To better assess your candidacy, I recommend you submit photographs.  I hope this helps and best of luck to you!
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Getting a Brazilian

weight or BMI by itself it's not a good indicator if someone is a good candidate for a Brazilian or a liposuction.

Fat distribution is by far more important.

The specific gravity of fat is 0.91.

I will let you do the math to calculate what your potential new BMI would be with 5 L of fat removal and no weight gain.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD