Bigger/larger buttocks achievable with just fat transfer? (Photos)

Hi I would like to have a bigger buttocks. Not necessary wider, I added some pictures to be more clear. I would like it if my but would be round from the side view My question is , is it achievable with just fat transfer? I really don't like implants.. I don't mind gaining weight if i have to, but I read that is not good. And ofcourse im going to talk with the doctor but I just wanted to know this..

Augmentation

Thank you for posting your questions. For fat transfer procedure, the fat survival rate varies among individuals. On average, half of the transferred fat will be reabsorbed. Therefore, a lot of fat is needed to achieve the result you want. I think you will need implants to achieve your ideal result, but I would recommend meeting with an experienced physician in-person to decide which treatment option will work best for you. Best of luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.   If you are an appropriate candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back this can be used to perform fat grafting to your buttocks.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

BBL

Thank you for the wish photos and more then likely you would need an implant to get you to the desired result drought an examination is needed to say for sure

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD