Before & After 1 ml Juvederm. Not happy with the middle bit!! Can this be flush if I use more Juvederm? (photo)

Although I can see the change in shape I am even more concerned about the middle bit of my upper lip. 

Proper volumization of the upper lip with injectable fillers

I see that he/she volumized the middle half of the upper lip leaving the outer third of the upper lip on each side without much product. I would get more injected in the outer thirds of the upper lip.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Juvederm and the lips

The irregularity can be fixed with more product in the office. If you are unhappy you can also have the product dissolved.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Swelling/Irregularity After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

You can reverse this if you are not happy and have it reinjected.  This is easily fixed in the office.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip enhancement in the middle

How long ago was the injection done? sometimes in the immediate post treatment period there is some natural swelling from the needle trauma.  This should subside once that swelling goes down.  Having said that, if that is not the case then I agree that there is excess HA in the middle of the vermilion.  I would probably not add any more to the rest of the vermilion but perhaps just a small amount in the area just adjacent to the central vermilion to help camouflage that central fullness.  If you are too aggressive with this then it will head in the wrong direction of being more unnatural outcome.
Good luck,
Dr. Vasisht
South Shore Plastic Surgery

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon