BBL I am not very large, I weigh 11.11 stone. Even with gym my waist will never get snitch - is this possible for me? (photos)

I have a athletic build and would love curves hips and a fuller bottom nothing crazy from researching about 1000cc per cheek as 50% is absorbed. My concerned about the lipo not being even i have seen some dents and uneven jobs Am I able to get this done with my current weight? I live in London and it seems like MIA and DR are the places to go, how long would recovery time be? As I need to take a flight its over 10 hours,how is that possible to travel back if its not advised to sit on the bottom?

Ideal Candidate for a BBL

Hello, Thanks so much for sending your pictures and your detailed inquiry. I would say that you would have beautiful results from your BBL. Lipo in waist, abdomen, flanks, lower back, and grafting it to your hips and buttocks will give you a very nice outcome, an outstanding hourglass shape that is so appealing. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey! 

Respectfully, Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. 

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon