Bald patch in the centre of my head, still red and no sign of hair growing their. (photos)

Its been 2 months after my FUE and the rest of the head is okay but at the front centre of my head is still red and has no sign of hair. It is like a bald patch. Should i be worried? Is it shock loss? Please see the photos.

Hair growth after two months post Hairtransplant

at two months post op, you shouldn't see any growth in the transplanted area. You start to see new growth after three to four months so just be patient.

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are having issues after surgery, especially with "redness" you should contact your doctor.

If you are having issues after surgery, especially with "redness" you should contact your doctor.  Redness may be a sign of infection.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 months after FUE

`At 2 months, the redness should abate by now, or shortly. I would not expect growth at this point in time so wait a full 7-8 months when you should see good growth

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon