Asymmetrical under eye muscles and tendons. I've had it forever I assume it's normal?

other day I was looking in the mirror with low light i noticed when I pulled the lower lid skin tight then flexed my eye ball by closing it half way I noticed the muscle was moving the eye in 2 parts hard to discribe but different to the left, my left eye muscle moves the eye ball as 1entire muscle.is this normal I get obsessed easily as I have ocd.I showed my mum and she said it's normal and that my right eye muscle and tendons are a different shape and attach slighty differently to the left.

What is normal.

This question is very hard to understand, let alone answer. If you are concerned and would like an accurate assessment, see a local doctor.  

Asymmetry

Hello. Without a photo it is difficult to tell what is going on and what your options may be. Your best starting point woud be to meet with a experienced plastic surgeon and ask what your options are. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, MD.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery

San Francisco Bay Area

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon