How soon after a TCA peel (spot treatment) can you microneedle in that area, even if it is still peeling or red?

Microneedling and TCA Peel

I would recommend waiting a month after TCA for a microneedling treatment to ensure the safety and efficacy of both treatments. 

How soon after a chemical peel can I microneedle?

Hello and thank you for your question.I would recommend waiting 3 weeks after your peel to do your microneedling. You want to make sure the skin is completely healed. Best, Dr Faraz

Microneedling Post TCA Peel

I suggest allowing complete healing after TCA Peel before undergoing a microneedling treatment. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Microneedling after TCA spot peels

Thank you for asking about your microneedling.
  • The skin should be fully healed from a TCA peel before it is microneedled.
  • Otherwise a small scar could result.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Microneedling

I would wait until the redness completely fades and the skin returns to baseline normal, before microneedling. There should be reason to rush these treatments back to back. After a TCA spot tx (even in concentrations up to 35%) your skin should return to normal after 2 wks. That would be a good time. Be well!

Estee Williams, MD