After operation will there would be scar? As my piercing is very small is it worth it to go for a operation? (photos)

After operation can someone still notice my piercing? I need surgery for my both ear. I don't want my ears to be left with red mark for next 3 to 4 months.

Hello, are you asking about surgery to close your ear piercings? or Something else to do with you ears?If you have the ear piercing scar removed, you should heal with time. You may have a tiny red mark for a while...but that should fade with time as your scar matures. I would meet with a board certified plastic surgery who can discuss the issues and your desires.