Am I a good candidate for a non surgical nose job or rhinoplasty? (Photos)

I really don't enjoy my appearance, my nose is too big and ugly and well I am debating wheater to get a rhinoplasty or a nonsurgical nose? And should I get cheek fillers and chin fillers? Too get a more defined jawline

Closed Scarless Rhinoplasty for finesse enhancement like a celebrity!

You need a closed scarless rhinoplasty for finesse enhancement like a celebrity!  You have a gorgeous nose with gorgeous structure, we just need to artistically sculpt the excess cartilage and bone away to give the desired profile that fits your face better. You have a beautiful tip and rest of the face is amazing. We don't want to change or disturb anything else. We just subtly enhance the sculpt the profile to give you the superstar nose that will fit your face!

Scarless closed rhinoplasty is the key. When restoring a fine painting, the museums don't make a cut down the middle of the painting.  Likewise, no one should inflict a scar at the bottom of your nose for risk of scarring permanently.  Only scarless closed rhinoplasty should be performed for your enhancement needs. 

Consult a closed rhinoplasty specialist who only does closed scarless rhinoplasty as 100% of his surgical practice. (aka don't get your nose done by a Butt or Breast doc!)

All the best!

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Based on the photos of you and your desired look, a non-surgical rhinoplasty would not be successful. Non-surgical rhinoplasty can only make your nose larger using fillers. You are an excellent candidate for a surgical rhinoplasty. Go visit a few experts. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Non-Surgical vs Traditional Rhinoplasty

A non-surgical rhinoplasty cannot make a nose smaller like the very nice example you provided. A traditional rhinoplasty can be done to remove your hump, slightly lift your tip, and narrow your entire nose including the bridge, tip, and nasal base. Fillers can be used to augment your chin, however, this will increase volume but not provide the same definition as an implant. See a rhinoplasty specialist who will give you natural results and the feminine appearance of your model.

Rhinoplasty with chin implant for a more feminine and attractive appearance

Rhinoplasty with chin implant for a more feminine and attractive appearance  A rhinoplasty to remove your hump, remove your hanging columella, and narrow and refine your tip, etc. along with a chin implant will give you what you want. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses. 

Rhinoplasty candidate

The side profile demonstrates a large dorsal hump, a wide and droopy tip and an active  depressor's septi ligament. A surgical closed rhinoplasty  can accomplish shaving down the cartilaginous and dorsal hump, the bridge line can be narrowed with osteotomies and the tip can be refined.  Releasing of the depressor septi ligament will prevent the tip from drooping when smiling.  For more information and many examples of noses similar to your own, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Am I a good candidate for a non surgical nose job or rhinoplasty?

Thank you for your question.  A rhinoplasty can reduce the width and improve the projection of the nasal tip and nose.  Based on your desired appearance he will likely also need a chin implant to obtain the desired profile.  For more information please read the link below: