27 Breast Lift, nipple reduction, 1 bigger than the other, what result can I expect & who is the best to do it in London?(photo)

Always had low down nipples and too much skin on top. I would like a nipple reduction and evening out of the breast size. I want to have breasts with very full bottom and very high and small nipples with the least scarring. I am still producing some milk as I haven't totally weaned my daughter off yet, though I intend to do so in the next month. Do I have to wait until I am completely milk free? And if so, how long must I wait after stopping breast feeding? Would I ever be able to breastfeed again?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

27 Breast Lift, nipple reduction, 1 bigger than the other, what result can I expect & who is the best to do it in London?

A mastopexy will return your breasts to a more youthful position on your chest and improve the symmetry while reducing the nipple size. I recommend waiting until you are no longer producing milk for a variety of reasons. You may be able to breastfeed in the future, but sagging can return. Best of luck!