25% TCA. If I peeled it off in a 2 day span, would my face be scarred and is it permanent?

So two days ago I done a tca peel and then peeled it off....can I have permanent scars from it?

TCA home peels and scarring

This is the number one 'home remedy' that we see for scars. You do need to look after your skin with healing balms, prevent infection, etc.. at this strength. 

At a lower 8%TCA as in the video this is less critical. 25% is considered on the strong side, even for professionals if we combine this with acetone scrubs and Jessners 

Please see a specialist for your wound care as this can reduce scarring. 

All the best
Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane
Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

TCA Burn -- PLEASE SEE BOARD CERTIFIED MD

Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for treatment and evaluation.  I suggest never doing a TCA peel at home.  Best, Dr. Emer.