11 days post op and incision through areola however one is still more swollen than the other. Any suggestions?

How long till I also start to gain back sensitivity in my nipples ?

Post op

Thank you for your question. You are still  in the early phase of healing. It is not unusual for your breasts to heal differently. Over the next few weeks/months they will catch up to one another and become more symmetrical. Sensation can take several weeks to months to return. My best advice is to follow the instruction of your plastic surgeon and contact him for any questions or concerns. Best of luck.

1 days post op and incision through areola however one is still more swollen than the other. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question. You are in very early phase of healing. It is not unusual to have different swelling and descent times. Your  breasts will continue to change in the several weeks. Sensation will also takes several weeks to come back. Please follow instructions from your PS. 

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

How long until I gain sensitivity back in my nipples

Thank you for your question.  At only 11 days post op it is still too soon to say what your results will be.  Swelling at this point is completely normal along with asymmetry and loss of sensitivity in your nipples.  It may take months or even longer for you to regain sensitivity back in your nipples.  This is all a part of the healing process and perfectly normal.  
Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Areole scar and swelling Breast

the swelling should subside on its own in 1 or 2 weeksYou can wear a compressive bra for supportIf the breast is tender may be there may be some hematoma or an early infection The breast should not be tenderUse polysporin on the incision to prevent any inflammation

Kimit Rai, MD, FRCS(C)
Surrey Plastic Surgeon