Follow-up Question: Lowering nipple. (photos)

Is it possible to lower nipple? Literally if it was lowered 1 cm it would be close. Looks worse as areolas are differnet shapes. I know scars have been mentioned. I would rather have scar then my nipple this high. So question is if it would be fairly easy to do. Vs take out tissue from bottom I want actual nipple lowered. Is the reason the scar or other issues that could happen that physically moving nipple doesn't seem like a common procedure. How would you correct this? Thanks.

Nipple position

In general it is easier to raise a nipple but by possibly shortening the lower portion of the breast. Speak with your board-certified plastic surgeon about your concerns.Dr. Edwards