Lowering nipple. Anyone an expert at this?

I know I will need a revision. I thought I had more tissue in the higher side, but I don't think I do. Does that take tightening the lower pole option away? Does anyone have pictures of vertical scar? My breasts are small (B) I don't want implants. Putting both nipples high is not a fix. Does anyone know an expert in lowering the nipple? I would travel if I had to. 

To see the previous question, please click here.

Elevated nipple correction

A tissue expander (balloon that is inflated over time) could be placed in your upper chest to stretch this skin and allow the nipple to sit a little lower.  Traction tapes (dynastretch) could also be tried.  Any surgical option will necessitate a scar where your areola currently lies.

Lowering of the nipple

Without a photograph is difficult to see what you're talking about. Most likely this is a bottomed out breast in which the  vertical dimension has stretched from what it originally was. There is a technique called a fleur-de-lis procedure in which skin only is removed both vertically and horizontally thereby pushing the breast back up and lowering the areola back down towards the crease. Try to find it plastic surgeon in your area with experience in breast surgery revisions. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Revision

Without photos, it is difficult to make any comments. However, I would suggest discussing all your concerns with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon