I want a nose job but I also want a prettier smile/face. What can I do? (Photo)

What can I do to be pretty? Please give me some help Anything you advise no matter how extensive I wound love to here anything you could do to

I want a nose job but I also want a prettier smile/face. What can I do?

You have a lovely smile. Bleaching the enamel and a well executed Rhinoplasty would greatly improve your overall appearance. You are pretty.
Kind regards,
Gary Horndeski M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplast may be an appropriate procedure for you. You would have to be seen in press to be sure that is best for you.  Good luck.

Prettier nose and face

Your face is pretty and can look even prettier with some procedures. From the limited photographs that you have posted it seems that you would benefit from straightening of your nose which is tilted to your left, lifting the nose tip slightly, stopping the effects of smiling on the nose which pulls the tip down, removing a small hump, retracting the columella (the column between the nostrils), narrowing the tip, moving your chin to the left and back slightly and removing some fat from under the chin. A FaceTime, Skype or, even better, an in person consultation, with one of us who specializes in the face area may confirm the above suggestions and perhaps offer additional options for your to consider.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

A closed rhinoplasty approach can address refining the nose. The dorsal hump can be shaved down a hanging columella can be tucked inwards and the tip and bridge narrowed. Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results, since rhinoplasty is one of the hardest operations to perform in the entire field of cosmetic surgery