I have a beige looking mole on the top of my head. It created a sort of raised bump. Any suggestions? (photos)

It is a raised bump that I am pretty confident has actually caused some hair loss at the top of my head (could be male pattern baldness). I am unsure whether this is true, but I remember hitting my head hard around the same time I felt this bump. Could it be that? What are the chances that this is cancerous?

Mole on the scalp and removal

First of all you should have a formal consultation with a dermatologist to ensure that your mole is truly clinically benign. Your dermatologist might examine it more closely with a special dermatoscope and determine if a biopsy is necessary. If the mole is perceived to be benign, then a number of approaches can be used to remove it including shave and excision biopsies, laser ablation and electrodessication.  

Calgary Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole on Scalp--Mole Removal-- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Please go to a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in mole removal and lasers so you can limit the scarring. Lasers, radiowave or shave removal can be done for mole removal. See an Expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Mole Removal

Thank you for inquiry and for providing a photo. I believe this can be solved with a small minor surgery with local anesthesia. You would need to be seen in person for a proper assessment before determining what course of action is best. Always be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. You are always welcome here in Montreal Quebec. Regards,