Post primary tip, columella, nostril issues

I'm 8 months post primary & along with nostril issues, I have now noticed in pictures that my nose really doesn't look right from the profile either, I feel I've developed a hanging columella & my tip is so over refined & droops & points down when I smiled I'm barely smiling in this photo & it looks like I have no support, please can you give me your expert advice & also if revision would fix this ?

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for your question. It would be useful to see some pictures to advice better.

I would recommend a very careful assessment with an expert in revision rhinoplasty.

I usually show my patients plenty of before and after photos of revision rhinoplasty to clarify what are the critical points in each single case.

I wish you the best of luck,

London Plastic Surgeon