When can I take a normal shower?

It's been a week and my cast has come of now and I'm just thinking when can I have a shower, can the water touch my nose now ?

Showering

After a rhinoplasty, you should be able to fully shower once the splint/cast has been removed.  Always check with your surgeon prior, though.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Best to ask your surgeon.  This is my protocol.

Can shower even with cast on so long as the patient doesn't get the cast/splint wet. Use lukewarm water so there is not steam to loosen the splint tape.  After splint is off can shower and let water touch nose skin.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

When can I take a shower

Thank you for your question.With the cast now removed, and being over a week since surgery, you certainly can shower now. Please also keep in touch with your surgeon as you recover.