What kind of revision should I have? (Photo)

I had open rhinoplasty 12 month ago - dorsal hump removal + some work to my tip. What's happened? Why is there a dent? Is it too much rasping? what can be done to fix it? I have thin skin, my surgeon says that's the reason. Please help and suggest the way to make it look good and not like a broken nose :(((( is rasping the still sticking out bridge an answer or putting cartilage in the place of dent? I would appreciate your opinions. Thank you

Revision

I cannot tell why it happened, but it looks like you need a surgical revision by another surgeon who is an expert in revisions.

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon