Does this mean my hair is receding? (Photo)

So I looked up signs of hair loss on the Internet, and it claimed that one of the signs is the formation of the 'widows peak', which I have. I'm 22 years old, by the way.

Male with Class 3 pattern of balding

At the age of 22, a hair transplant should be delayed because you will not know your final pattern of hair loss until you are about 26 years old. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is this male balding?

The easiest way to determine if this is male balding or not is to compare previous photos. If the temples have changed significantly and the overall density feels less, it's probably male balding. However, the main determinants are the areas of hair loss and what is actually happening to the hairs in those areas (miniaturizing).

Please see a hair specialist for guidance on your diagnosis.