How much does CoolSculpting cost in London?

For someone living in London, what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Cost of cool sculpting

Zeltiq sets the price so it's pretty consistent area to area but this real self site has a cost page and you could also search by your zip code on the cool sculpting website to find local providers and setting up consultations in person to get that information. In the US it's generally $750-$1500 per applicator treatment. Hope that helps. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Zeltiq usually sets the base price, however, prices range from clinic to clinic. If you are interested, I would recommend visiting the Zeltiq website to find your nearest true CoolSculpting provider, and then contacting them directly. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD