Need advise on rhinoplasty? (Photos)

During a consultation I said that I would like a straight profile (as seen in the morph I made) not a slope & he said that he didn't like that I was fixed on having it straight. And he's not confident about it? Also 5 of his patients have had open rhinoplasty & their columellas haven't been sewed on straight. Is this due to healing or his skills? What you would change about my nose based off of pictures and could it be achieved by closed or open rhinoplasty. Please look at all 3 pics. Thank you

Conservative rhinoplasty

I agree a conservative rhinoplasty leaving a strong bridge still as you have simulated would look the most natural and is best done via an open rhinoplasty

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you very much for your message and congratulations for your morph.I believe that you made a very good job, it is a ralistic target and I do not see any reason why you should aim for anything different.I would recommend to also assess your airways to avoid any breathing problems once your nose is smaller.There is nothing wrong is seeking a second opinion. It is essential to meet someone you feel completely comfortable with.I wish you the best of luck.Stefano Cotrufo

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Communication is the mother of all works. I recommend to check with different surgeons and the one whom you are comfortable and can explain you all the procedure, you can go straight forward with him, if he is board certified. Yes your nose can be achieved and all remarks you wrote down are correctable. The photomorphing picture is so nice, maybe with a very very small tip elevation.

Nabil Fakih, MD
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty options

Thank you for the question and photos.  I think it is important to find a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with, whose skills/results you like, and who shares a common vision of what your nose should ideally look like.  There is nothing wrong with having more than one consultation.  The more data the better in terms of understanding what your options are.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD