Can I have Fraxel treatment for acne scars on more than one body parts at the same time? Face, chest, shoulders, neck, back

I heard that I'll have to do 3 treatments for each body part,and 4 weeks between each treatment. So basically, it would take 15 months to finish all the areas I want. My question is : does the 4-weeks-between-sessions rule apply for the same body part only? Like can I do all My body in the same Session and then wait 4 weeks and do it again and then 4 weeks and do it again and be done? or Do I have to have each body part done alone and wait 15 months to have all my body treated? Thank you,

Fraxel multiple sites simultaneously

It is fine to do more than one part of the body at the same time however, topical could be a problem when placing on multiple areas at the same time though. If too much is used, toxic doses could get into your blood stream. If you could tolerate some of the areas with no topical, which is doable, it should work fine.

Fraxel and spacing of treatments

The 4 weeks per session applies only per body part. You would also need to split up the different body parts by a few hours to days only because of limits on the amount of topical anesthetic that can be used at any given time. I would discuss with an experienced provider but it can easily be done in a much shorter time frame than you are thinking.