Is it worth getting butt lift surgery in London? Do they put a lot of fat in butt?

I want to get done it London but I do not want to waste money and get not good result can not find many before after pic

It's a good question and I understand your concerns. The most important thing is that you find a surgeon who is experienced in Brazilian butt lift surgery. You should be able to look at their reviews and pre-and postoperative photos on their website. If you see photos with results that you like, then schedule a consultation and speak with the surgeon in person.If you don't find a surgeon in London that you like, you could consider traveling abroad for the procedure, but I doubt that will be necessary.