How can I improve my shape? (Photo)

I have no bum and rest of body is square what can I do?

How can I improve my shape?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I rcommend you to have liposuction with tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift together at the same time doll.. it will be better for your body shape!

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. From the photos you have posted, it does look as though you would be a good candidate. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

How can I improve my shape

A BBL is an excellent choice for body sculpting and transfer of fat in to desired areas from undesirable areas. However, this is not a weight loss procedure and you might consider losing some weight first to optimize your curves post procedure. Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

How can I improve my shape? (Photo)

A Brazilian Butt Lift  is a fat transfer to the buttocks and hips, using liposuction to remove fat from the The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost.  and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Improving Shape with Brazilian Butt Lift

Some better pictures would be helpful, but from what I can make out, your buttocks do not provide good proportion. A Brazilian Butt Lift would be reasonable to consider as a way to add upper volume, lift the buttocks, and improve your shape from the backside.