Help me with this gum inflammation (Photo)

This inflamation or swelling is over one crown . It is since the time crown were put . But it's over one . What is the solution for it other than its replacement ? Secondly , can this swelling weaken my jaw or teeth?

Swollen gums after #crown #DrSoftTouch

Your best bet is to see your dentist as soon as possible to determine the cause of the inflammation. Swollen gums can be due to an ill fitting crown, a lack of proper oral hygiene or many other factors. After determining a cause, your dentist will inform you if crown replacement is necessary.  I hope this helps. Follow me on RealSelf for more answers.