What to do with this gum inflammation? (photos)

This inflamation is since the time crown were put . But it occur only on this tooth . What's the solution apart from replacement ? Rct was done on this . Plz suggest something apart from replacing crowns.

You may need an adjustment of your crown ... #DrSarahThompson #STL

I would recommend trying to get an adjustment of the crown or the opposing tooth.  Most of the time, if a patient has pain after a crown is placed, it means that their bite may need to be adjusted very slightly.  This slight adjustment can be the difference between throbbing pain and complete comfort.  I hope this helps.  You can click "save" under my name in order to follow me on RealSelf and ask me more questions in the future.  

Gum Inflammation

Please post a better photograph in order to better evaluate. It's difficult to respond without seeing anything.