What to do with this gum inflammation? (photos)

This inflamation is since the time crown were put . But it occur only on this tooth . What's the solution apart from replacement ? Rct was done on this . Plz suggest something apart from replacing crowns.

You may need an adjustment of your crown ... #DrSarahThompson #STL

I would recommend trying to get an adjustment of the crown or the opposing tooth.  Most of the time, if a patient has pain after a crown is placed, it means that their bite may need to be adjusted very slightly.  This slight adjustment can be the difference between throbbing pain and complete comfort.  I hope this helps.  You can click "save" under my name in order to follow me on RealSelf and ask me more questions in the future.  

Saint Louis Dentist

Gum Inflammation

Please post a better photograph in order to better evaluate. It's difficult to respond without seeing anything.