Do you think my right boob (left in this picture) has dropped more than my left? (Photo)

I got my boobs done 1 year ago on 22nd August. I loved them at first. I got 315cc under the muscle. They were great until 7 months in when the right started drooping to the side and got stretch marks. They look odd now and the left seems a lot higher than the right. What do I do? Should I go back and ask to have it redone? Is it because my skin wasn't strong enough? I hate how they point outwards. I hate that I spent all this money and they're not as good as they were when I first had them done.

Breast Changes

Discussing your concerns with our plastic surgeon is a good first step.  Looking at your preoperative pictures it appears that the position of your nipples are much closer to your lateral chest than to your midline.  Since the amount of skin is more as you go from the nipples to the midline there is a greater likelihood that this will stretch more than the skin lateral to the nipples.  This cause the nipples to appear to be pointing outward.  It's difficult to predict how ones body will remodel as it goes through the swelling associated with surgery as well as over the normal course of time, but it always does.

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Do you think my right boob (left in this picture) has dropped more than my left?

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with your results, your surgeon is the best person to discuss your concerns with. Your surgeon will be able to tell you why this happened and what you can do about it. It is difficult to assess through the photo. Best, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

1 Year Post Op Breast Implant Position Concern

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. I recommend that you meet with your Plastic Surgeon in person for an exam and discussion. It is necessary to see you in person  however, based on your photos, it appears that your right breast implant does appear to have shifted lateral and too low. Your Plastic Surgeon will be able to recommend next steps for you.
All the best