10 days post cosmelan mask and 3 day on cosmelan 2 and redness and peeling still happening, when will this settle?

I did the mask 10 days ago, left it for 8 hours and woke up next morning with a very red and swollen face, 2 days later it started peeling and stopped after 3 days. I was told to start using cosmelan 2 once at night on day 7 which I have started doing 3 days ago. since then redness and peeling have resumed. I am getting abit worried that this redness won't subside for weeks and I am due back to work in 2 weeks. How long before redness is over and skin is bright again?

Post Chemical Peel Results

Please speak to your physician, at this time you should be on the appropriate skin care for healing.  Best, Dr. Emer.