Liposuction to flanks, medial thighs and part of my back. Tummy tuck, breast aug & breast lift

I saw all the markings before surgery I see the results so far in my thighs and very little in my lower back however my love handles which were supposed to go away from the lipo, are still there fuller then full and I can grab the fat with my hand, still the same as before I went into surgery, which makes me feel like he bypassed that area, as crazy as that may sound that's how it looks and feels. I am hoping this is swelling, it just doesn't feel like swelling it just looks disproportionate

Unsure about results

Not exactly sure how far postop you are from your procedure, however, it will take at least 3 months for the swelling to completely subside and up to 6 months for you to see your final results. So patience is a must. Also, if your plastic surgeon has you wearing a compression garment it is important to wear the garment for at least 8 weeks. As the garment becomes looser, you will require a tighter garment to keep the compression. You should certainly talk to your plastic surgeon about your concerns.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Swelling will subside in 2-3 months

You should have some mild soreness in the areas that were liposuctioned. You will have swelling usually in the lower abdomen an back and occasionally in the legs for the first few weeks. You should wear a garment for 6 weeks and wash and place it into the dryer to shrink it as it loosens. While most surgeons like garments, there isn't a consensus on them or how long to wear them.

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon