Is a abdomen/ buttock/ thigh compression garment needed after a BBL? (photo)

I just got my BBL done yesterday and was given and told to only wear just the abdoment compression garment binder. I have seen some doctors provide or recommend to wear the other types of garments that cover abdomen, buttocks, and thighs for 6 weeks while others only provide/ recommend abdomen compression garment binders. What are the differences in healing or achieving the best results between wearing one, the other, or both?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon