Recommended after care BA surgery books that I can read?

Hi, I had a BA on July 15th and I want to educate myself on making the best of my investment. Looking for books to read that can help. Thank you

Ask Your Plastic Surgeon For Instructions

Your Plastic Surgeon should be able to provide you with detailed pre and post op instructions to ensure best possible outcomes. Each Plastic Surgeon has their own preferred post op protocols, restrictions, recommended bras etc. Many will have paperwork to give you as well as resources on their website. I recommend that you contact your surgeon and ask questions so that you are well informed.
All the best

Post-Operative Material

Every surgeon is different.  Your surgeon may have his/her own material. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Post op care for breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  The very best information you can get will be from the surgeon that performed your surgery.  While there is a lot of information on the internet most of it is not specific to you and your surgery.  The Dr who knows your medical history and who performed your surgery will be the best person to get post op instructions from.  Every surgeon has his own protocol that he follows and I'm sure your surgeon is no different. Follow up regularly with him and I'm sure you will be fine.
Dr. Hisham Seify

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BA post-op care

You are best to ask your surgeon for post-op instructions rather than getting generic information that may not apply to your situation.

Post op care instructions

Every surgeon has different post op care. The best source of information is your surgeon and any material given to you by your surgeon's office!Good luck!

Post op care for breasts

Your surgeon will be your best resource for this, as he/she is most familiar with the details of your surgery.  Helpful topics to be educated on are massage, support garments, returning to exercise and activity, as well as appropriate follow up. Best wishes!

Camille Cash, MD

Breast Augmentation

Because every surgeon's post operative care is a little different I would recommend that you contact your plastic surgeons office. Oftentimes they will have booklets and pamphlets that will advise you of their specific post operative care. Best of luck