Breast implant question. How many CCs would you recommend and what profile if I wanted the look of the attached pics? (Photo)

How many cc's would I need and what profile of implant and placement to get the look I posted.

Breast Implant Size

It is extremely important to choose your size carefully. The same implant does not look the same in every patient due to variation in height, weight, breast size. In my office, I use a 3 dimensional imager which shows you about what each size would look like in your own body. A picture is worth a thousand words. This way you can choose your size more accurately.

Sizes

Thank you for your question. My recommendation is that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person who will examine you and measure your breasts carefully. After discussing your aesthetic goals, they will recommend a small range of implants which will help you achieve those goals. The sizes which fit you best will be very specific and cannot be determined by looking at  photos.

All the best!

Breast Augmentation : Information

Dear Ms. Ferreasdoll, T hank you for your story and questions. Unfortunately without a actualexam I am limited (including taking accurate measurements of your chest) And can only give you non specific but hopefully helpful comments. Choosing the correct breast implant is a multifactoral depending on your anatomy, skin strech, desired look and size.Breast size is a very personal choice and using a variety of techniques (some of which you may have completed) you can achieve the size and look you desire.Unfortunately bra manufactures have not standardized cup sizes.Breast implant manufactures have created a wide spectrum of implants based on a "cc" measuring system. Different base widths result in different projections for the same size of cc's. Different shapes are based on the cohesiveness of the internal gel.My responses are:1)sizing:A)purchase several bras (full bodied and no padding) of the size you think you want to be. As you realize there are no standard bra (strap/cup) sizes.B)take a measuring cup (1 oz=30cc) place rice in a nylon yC) try on various volumes of rice with some form fitting clothes.2)placement of implant:Select several nude model photos of the goal breast shape you desire.Placement decision of implant(subpectoral, dual plane, or suprapectoral) will be determined based on your anatomy If the implant is placed under the pectoralis muscle I usually add 10% volume to what the patient chooses.... to compensate for the muscle pressing down on the muscle and for the naturally settleing of the implant which often makes the breast appear smaller 2-3 months after surgery.3)profile of implant:A) for the same volume the higher the profile the narrower the base width.B)there is very little difference in projection between a moderate to high profile implantthus little affect on the perceptible final projection of your breasts.C) the base width of the breast should equal the base width of the implant D)thus I personally chose the profile based on the patients chest measurements, (a high profile on a wide chest may not result in the cleavage desired and conversely a low profile on a narrow chest may result in implant in the outside armarea).4)types of implants:A) roundB) anatomical or shaped be (form stable).5)Filler materialA) Silicone gelB) Normal Saline.6)there are four companies that produce breast implants:-1) Mentor-2) Allergan-3) Sientra-4) Ideal1-2 =silicone fill comes from same factory3 =silicone gel has highest cohesiveness (gummy bear) for round implants1= only implants made in USA 1-2 = make both silicone and normal saline filled implants4= only makes normal saline filled implants4 = has internal baffles in normal saline implant to give feel more like silicone filled implants1-4 = all FDA approved, lifetime warranties3-at present voluntarily suspended distribution 1-3 have capsular contracture warranty 1-3 have different profiles (for same volume different base widths) resulting in different projections.1-3 have anatomical or shaped implants.I personally use all four companies based on the above and the best "fit" for the patient.I trust your Plastic Surgeon is experienced and is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).My best wishes,R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACSDiplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgerywwwimagineplasticsurgery.com4646 Brockton AveRiverside, Ca 92506(951) 686-7600

Breast implant question. How many CCs would you recommend and what profile if I wanted the look of the attached pics?

Thank you for the question. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Choosing the right size

Hi and thank you for your question! It's best to schedule a one on one consultation with your surgeon in order to try on different implant sizes and styles to best suit your desired look. Generally this is the best option because implants in identical sizes may have a different appearance on different women due to several factors such as previous breast tissue, etc. Good luck!

Breast implant sizing

Thanks for your question.  In order to guide you about implant selection, a proper assessment is required.  The surgeon will take into considerations your breast dimensions, nipple position, skin tone, tissue thickness and of course your goals and expectations.

Breast implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  Without an in-person evaluation, it is nearly impossible to tell you what would be best for you in order to achieve your goal.  You need to be seen by a board-certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the breast augmentation procedure who will assess your anatomy and be able to provide you with information regarding would would be best and realistic for you.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Implants

It is difficult to guess what the person has in the photos and what would be placed into your pockets. AN exam in person would be best. You can guesstimate by doing a baggy test.

How any cc's to reach size of photo

The photos are of poor quality.  You must be evaluated by your plastic surgeon to see if you have the proper body and skin to support a large implant. If I had to guess it looks like you would need around 600cc implant to attain that size, with moderate profile plus implants.

Harry Marshak, MD

How many cc's?

Thank you for your question. This is difficult to answer without knowing your dimensions, or your wish picture pt's dimensions, before pictures, or time post surgery. So without the above it appears to me your wish picture patient has higher profile implants with a volume around 500cc's. I hope this helps.