How to get rid of chicken pox scars/holes?

Treatment of chicken pox scars

For chicken pox scars, I would use a combination of subcision, fillers, and ematrix RF. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar treatments

Thank you for your question. The best treatment options for your scars depends on the type of scarring you have and the depth of the atrophy (indentation). Atrophic scarring (indentation or "holes") are amenable to many different types of treatment, but results vary per person and for each type of scarring. Any of the modalities that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels, etc. may help your condition. Fillers are a good option, specifically Bellafill®, which is a permanent filler. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD