I want to see a dermatologist for fine lines around my eyes.

I would like to see a dermatologist around the Livonia, Mich area that has an array of chemical peels

Doctor Answers 1

Chemical Peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. The chemical peel procedure can address fine wrinkles and fine lines around the eye. The consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon will illuminate which type of chemical peel and what type of treatment plan will be most effective based upon your desired results, health profile and skin condition.

Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 124 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.