I am 28 with 3 kids. I would lIke to have a Brazilian butt lift, breast reduction, also tummy tuck! How much would it cost?

My question is how much would it cost? The healing process? What's the hospital stay because I am a single mother? But I would like to undergo my procedure in the next month while kids out for summer, so I'll be able to send to grandparents! How many weeks is the healing process?

Costs of the Mommy Makeover

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost/healing

Thank you for your questions.  The cost depends on the surgeon and the healing process depends on the patient.  It depends what procedures are being performed to determine the healing time, but most patients are back to exercising and doing activities around 6 weeks.  If a BBL is a part of your mommy makeover, I advise my patients to not sit for two weeks after their surgeries.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Prices

Depending on the combination of procedures that are performed and the length of time to perform these procedures will determine the final costs for you. Without meeting you in person or knowing your BMI and unique needs, it is hard to say for sure. However, plan in the $15-20k range for all these procedures. It is great to hear you are making plans to send the children to spend time with grandparents while you recover. Best to you. –Dr. Coan.

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a mommy makeover depends on the combination of operations.

The final total for the operation depends on the combination of procedures as well as any perioperative arrangements. I keep my patients in our facility overnight. You should plan to stay in town for at least several days longer. Office can make these arrangements. For a specific quote contact my business manager at zubowicz@mindspring.com

Breast reduction, tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• This is a lot of surgery in one day but if you are healthy and it can be done in a reasonable time, it makes sense to combine them.
  • The cost will vary but depending on what is needed a likely range of $15,000- $20,000
  • An overnight stay usually costs about $800-1000
  • You will also need help at home even if not full time because of pain the first 3 - 5 days.
  • It is an excellent time to do it - when your children are with their grandparents.
  • Healing - pain week 1; tired week 2; gradual return of energy weeks 3 - 6; exercise week 6 - 8
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Average Cost of Mommy Makeover

Surgery fees depend on the individual surgeon, the facility they use, and the amount of time taken in the operating room.  Each case is different but I provided a link below.  There are also useful price ranges here on RealSelf !

While price is important, you should always choose your surgeon based on their credentials, experience, and your comfort level with their approach to your care before and after surgery.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Mommy make over for a sigle mommy

Hi... Thank you for the question.... In the Caribbean these procedure are less expensive than in the US.. A lot... With 1 or 2 nights at the clinic is more than Ok... The recovery time would be 1 week and then passive recovery...

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Multiple procedures

I would suggest that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss whether or not these are the right procedures for you and the safety of undergoing multiple procedures at once. As far as cost, your bill could be reduced by having your breast reduction covered by insurance (if you have insurance and qualify). However, insurance approval is not immediate. The healing process for multiple procedures takes weeks to months depending on your health and the procedures performed. Best of luck. 

Thank you for the questions; they are good questions that are typically addressed during the consultation process. You will find that the answers to questions will vary depending on the specific plastic surgeon.  For example, whether or not the combination surgery can be safely performed at one stage will be an important topic of discussion.  For many patients, it is best to stage the procedures, keeping in mind the safety should be your (and your plastic surgeon's) first priority.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.