Am I a good candidate for buccal fat pads removal? Is there another nonsurgical & lasting way to achieve a slimmer face? (Photo)

I'm 5ft 3 and i fluctuate between 105-110lbs even when I work out hard i can't lose weight much below 105 and my face doesn't change. I would like to consider all options ...

Am I a good candidate for buccal fat pads removal? = unlikely #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval #cheeks

Patients with absence of fullness of the lower anterior cheek and/or have already a chiseled face ( V shape of the face) are not usually candidates for buccal fat removal. The buccal fat removal in this type of patients could make the lower cheeks very hollow. 

Patients with asian background that have prominent upper cheeks (do to cheek bone prominence) may benefit from osteotomies ( cutting bone off), a procedure that is very popular in Asia, but here in the US.