2 weeks post-op; is this nipple adhesion to the muscle? (Photos)

Hi i had gland excision and lypo 2 weeks ago, it looked fantastic in the beginning (1st photos 3 days post op mirror pics) but now 15 days post of (rest of pictures) when resting it looks like my nipples especially the right side is sucked in. Ive started massaging the hard lumps underneath which have formed and seem to be reducing. I know it takes months to see the full results but does this look like the nipples will end up like this with all around the being much fuller?

You have to give it 4-6 months to settle down. Best of luck with your results, but I would be patient with the results and allow the swelling to dissipate.

2 weeks post-op; is this nipple adhesion to the muscle

what you are doing is what needs to be done so that the skin of the areola and nipple will detach itself from the underlying pectoral muscle. You can get pretty aggressive but massage right now is what is indicated

Julio Garcia, MD

Post-Op Healing from Labiaplastya

You will be required to wear a compression garment after surgery for first next few weeks. The extra pressure this garment provides helps reduce swelling and discomfort. You should not remove this garment at all until the second or third day after surgery. After that, feel free to remove the garment temporarily for showering or laundering.  We want you to have circumferential pressure for 4-6 weeks, but you may switch to an exercise compression garment when advised.It is very important to protect your incisions from the sun. Keep your chest completely covered until your incisions have closed (approx. 2 weeks). After that time, you must wear a high grade sunscreen on your incisions for a minimum of 12 weeks to ensure optimal healing of the scars. You should start moving around once you up to it. Moderate walking around will help promote healing. Listen to your body, it will tell you if you are doing too much too soon. Do not return to strenuous activities or aerobic exercise for 4-6 weeks. If you want to know what activities are acceptable at any time during the healing process, please call our office.