Does my seroma need aspirating post gyno surgery?

I am only 1 week post gland removal/lipo on both sides and auxilia and a couple of days ago I started feeling some fluid moving around the left pec as I was walking, I took the compression vest off for a minute to have a look, everything appears okay but on the left side the outer pec line/auxilia has a very slight swelling and is fluidy to touch also the whole left pec has a more fluidy touch and is more sensitive to pain than the right, my ps said it will absorb but could take up to 3 months ?

Does my seroma need aspirating post gyno surgery

MUCH OF IT CAN ABSORB OVER TIME BUT TO GET THE SKIN TO SHRINK AS WELL AS POSSIBLE I BELIEVE ASPIRATING THE FLUID OUT, WHICH IS A QUICK PROCEDURE WITH A NEEDLE WILL HELP IT ALL SETTLE IN SOONER

Aspirating Seroma

Seroma Formation involves a collection of fluid under the skin occurs occasionally during the postoperative period. Aspiration of the fluid with a needle is frequently helpful. Secondary surgery is rarely necessary.The doctor may decide to cover your incisions with elastic tape or adhesive foam. On the third or fourth day after surgery, you may peel these off in the shower or bath. This is easier than taking them off “dry.”Be sure to attend your first visit post-op visit, should have been 3 or 4 days after surgery, once the tape or foam has been removed. Now, if you have not visited your surgeon again, it would be good to attend an appointment in order to have the potential seroma evaluated and ensure whether aspiration is needed. Good luck!