Infection after Otoplasty?

Got the surgery done almost 4 days ago, I have a full head dressing which is coming off in a week.Bleeding stopped the first day I have no pain but my ears feel itchy a lot of the time. I've had a slight look at my right ear it doesn't seem to be bruised I think it's slightly red and it feels warm but not hot, i haven't looked at my other ear properly but I think it's just my ear lobes that are swollen but the rest of my ear seems fine as from what I could see. Is this any sign of an infection?

Otoplasty infection?

You appear to be healing appropriately. Leave the dressings alone as your surgeon instructed. The description of what you can see is completely normal after this type of surgery. 

If you have further issues call your surgeon

Otoplasty infection?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}