My implants sit high up on my chest, with not much lower pole fullness and the nipple sits low, how would this be fixed? (photo)

I had breast implants in October 2013 (400cc over the muscle). I don't believe they look very natural, I am holding them to a position that I think looks better with less upper pole fullness, but I would still like more lower pole fullness. I think my breasts were somewhat tuberous before surgery.

My implants sit high up on my chest, with not much lower pole fullness and the nipple sits low, how would this be fixed?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. evaluating on your photos it appares that you have snoopy deformity due to the fact the ibreasts have dropped off of the implants. this mean you will need revision surgery.

Snoopy deformity

Based on your photos, there may be different issues at play with the end result being that your breast tissue is hanging over your implant for a so-called "snoopy deformity".  This may be due to the fact that the implant is riding too high (can be due to improper pocket dissection, capsular contracture, or other reasons) OR the implant is the proper position but the breast has begun to hang low OR a combination of both.  The good news is that all of the above are treatable.  A high-riding implant can be treated according to the underlying cause (eg. removal of capsule) and a low-hanging breast can be treated with a breast lift.  Seek out a qualified plastic surgeon with experience in breast surgery for an evaluation to determine the most appropriate plan for you.  Good luck!

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo you may have a snoopy deformity due to the fact the ibreasts have dropped off of the implants.

If you have capsular contracture and the implants have moved upward and are rockhard you may need a capsulotomy and new implants.

However if your breast implants are soft and movable in the breast have dropped off of the implants  you may have a snoopy deformity and if so a breast lift should solve the problem.